The Production Supervisor will report to the Plant Manager and will contribute to the success of The Little Potato Company by directing the production team to meet customer needs and achieve standards related to cost, line efficiencies, waste, quality, order fill, safety, and productivity. This individual is responsible for leading general production employees. The position will be based out of the Edmonton location and will include shift work (night shift), possible overtime and weekends as required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead production employees to achieve performance standards with regards to Good Manufacturing Practices, safety, line utilization and quality.
- Maintain and improve quality by establishing and enforcing organizational GMP standards, as well as CFIA regulations.
- Orientate and monitor employee performance; providing correction/training as needed.
- Review all paperwork/processes for accuracy and coordinate timely outbound deliveries/inbound receipts with the clerical team, customer service, and transportation as needed.
- Create employee schedules; supervise crew schedules and timekeeping for all workers.
- Oversees and assures facility equipment reliability to minimize downtime.
- Maintain general oversight of building conditions wi…
Indeed Related Jobs (136)
- Collections Assessment and Trends Intern Librarian onFebruary 2, 2018Full Time
- Manager, Application Maintenance and Business Support onFebruary 2, 2018Full Time